Login to your cloud dashboard with userid / password provided in an email.
(IMPORTANT: Dashboard uses features from HTML5, please use browser that fully supports HTML5. Some examples are Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera).
- In dashboard, expand “Object Store” from left navigation menu.
- Select “Containers“, and click “+ Create Container“.
- Container Name: Provide a name for the files container.
- Container Access: Select “Private” or “Public” based on your needs.
- Under “Containers” column, select the container you just created.
- On the right side, select “Upload Object” to start savings files to you cloud files storage.
- Object Name: Give your file a name, preferably the same name as your file you will be uploading.
- File: Click on “Choose File” then select the file to upload from your computer.
- Click “Upload Object” to upload your file.
- You file has been uploaded to cloud object storage, and is now replicated onto three different servers in the cloud.
- If you selected “Public” in step 2, you can click on “Public” link next to the container to get the public URL for your container.